Thursday, July 14, 2005

Meeting: 'Reading Lolita in Tehran' - Sunday July 24, 2005

Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting on Sunday, July 24th, to discuss 'Reading Lolita in Tehran'. The meeting will be at my home at 6:30PM.

Please sign up to bring any of the following for the meeting:
- grapes
- apple / some other fruit
- celery & dip
- spreadable cheese and crackers
- hard cheese to go with wine
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 bottle of white wine

I will send another email with directions (and another reminder) early next week.

Please come prepared with questions.

Happy worming!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will bring a bottle of white wine

- Jeremy R.

July 14, 2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger George said...

My bring grayps.

July 14, 2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will bring veggies and dip.

July 14, 2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Jon K. Houghton said...

I'll bring papaya. I know that's not on the list but they're ripening on my trees.

July 15, 2005 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will bring celery and dip.

- John & Valerie

July 18, 2005 8:39 PM  
Blogger George said...

Peeps,

We still need the following:
- red wine
- hard cheese
- a roll of thinly sliced french bread.

Thanks!

July 18, 2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home